FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creating multiple "tracks" from one track

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aaron D Hose
Creating multiple "tracks" from one track
on Sep 26, 2005 at 9:22:58 pm

Hi. I'm very new to Audition, and was wondering how--if there's any way pssoible--to import one long track, drop it onto the timeline and add "markers" that will eventually read on an audio CD as "separate tracks". I tried importing an mp3, and adding both "CD Track markers" and "CD cue markers" to the track, but when I exported the mixed down session as a Windows PCM, there was no evident track separation.

Any thoughts?

thx guys.

Return to posts index

Ozpeter
Re: Creating multiple "tracks" from one track
on Sep 27, 2005 at 11:03:36 am

If you've got Audition 1.5, the help file will tell you how to use the CD Project View.

Alternatively, you can split a file into separate pieces to be recorded as tracks using Nero or whatever, by using track cue RANGES in Edit View - not points - and using the batch key in the cue list window to output the ranges to separate files.

If you simply place track cue points in your file in edit view at each point where you want a CD track to begin (including the first), and save and exit, you can then use CueListTool (freeware) to prepare a cue sheet which Nero and many other CD buring programs will recognise.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]