FORUMS: list search recent posts

saving sessions

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ron123saving sessions
by on Sep 21, 2005 at 3:36:49 pm

I know theres info all over this forum and in the manual,but evidently theres several ways of doing this.Question?Can someone list step by step the best way to save project(recorded several tracks in multitrack,tweaked them and ready to save and burn)without saving ALL the other stuff(old takes and junk)that take up a bunch of room. appreciate it. thanks. ron
ps:save,save session,save as ??? it ask if I want to save changes to EVERY file(every take)why not just the current traks and thats it.

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: saving sessions
by on Sep 21, 2005 at 4:18:43 pm

Ron,

Make sure you have the tracks you are using named, then SAVE SESSION AS name your session and click OK Audition will do the rest by asking you if you want to save the tracks that are in the session ... When you close the session out just say NO TO ALL and it will disguard any tracks not saved ... If you have saved tracks that you don't want to use just right click on the track and delete them from the file ... Have you done your mixdown yet? WILLIE

Return to posts index

OzpeterRe: saving sessions
by on Sep 23, 2005 at 1:40:18 pm

An alternative is to use the tickbox in the save as dialog which says "save copies of all associated files" - you can use that to make a package of the whole thing, without unused files, in another directory for instance.

Return to posts index

ron123Re: saving sessions
by on Sep 25, 2005 at 1:19:31 am

Thats Willie,got a handle on saving things.Another ?.Recorded several songs of choir on minidisc(pcm)came out great.Loaded into audition.Put each song in seperate track.Edited each track and saved them.There listed in the organizer window.So far so good.I'm ready to burn in cd project.Now,I normalize them so they are equal volume.Then I preview them from organizer window and they all seem like the low end was boosted a bit BUT then I solo them from each track and they just the way I eq'ed them.Went ahead and burned them anyway and there boomy.Did normalizing do it? any thoughts. thanks ron

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: saving sessions
by on Sep 28, 2005 at 1:04:22 am

Sorry it took so long to get back with you I was in Montana filming ... Sounds to me that you need to do some EQ ... How many tracks did you use for one tune? If only one try bumping up the mids a bit ... You can always E-mail me about a minute or so MP 3 and maybe I can help ... loganonestudio@aol.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]