FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio problems

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sweetback44
Audio problems
on Aug 30, 2005 at 2:34:59 pm

Can anybody help m e with resolving an issue with audio during log and capture of FCP. I use a Sony DVCAM Broadcast camera and I have tried to log and capture footage into a Mac 2.5 GB G5 and my Powerbook G4. when I try I get very good video and in the powerbook I see audio levels on the meters but no output into the internal speakers or headphones. In the G5 I do not see the audio or hear any audio. I have gone throught the system preferences to make sure nothing is muted and have foun d everything to be ok. What am I doing wrong?

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Audio problems
on Aug 30, 2005 at 3:11:29 pm

Maybe try and find a forum for FCP because it sounds to me that your problem lies in capture and playback settings even though you have gone through the presets maybe there is something that isn't set right that someone who knows FCP can help you with ... I do know when I capture into Pre Pro that I have my audio files go on a different drive than my AVI files, if I don't I get drop out and nasty clicking sounds ... Sorry I can't be of more help ... WILLIE

Return to posts index

Sweetback44
on Aug 30, 2005 at 3:16:36 pm

Thanks willie I will go that route now

Return to posts index

Sweetback44
on Aug 30, 2005 at 3:16:36 pm

Thanks willie I will go that route now

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Aug 30, 2005 at 3:18:48 pm

I think it would be best, but if you ever have any Audition questions I would love to help ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

Neil Slade
on Jul 29, 2008 at 4:39:10 am

Same problem here with Audition 3

PC

I have Audition 1.5--- works perfect, plays back perfect, same file, same Hardware

I've set all the Edit/Audio Hardware configuration properly

just perplexing, entirely

Neil Slade
http://www.NeilSlade.com
The AMAZING Brain Adventure

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]