FORUMS: list search recent posts

Help removing vocals??

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron MartHelp removing vocals??
by on Jul 21, 2005 at 4:44:02 pm

I've searched the posts and have not really found what I'm looking for.

I have a good audio track with a good beat but there are a few small section with some vocals that just don't fit for what I want. I need to figure out how to reomve these vocals.

Thanks

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Help removing vocals??
by on Jul 21, 2005 at 6:19:09 pm

Ron,

Audition does have a filter for voice removal, however I haven't really tried it and don't know how effective it is ... I am at work and don't have the program in front of me and am brain farting on it's location ... Go to the effects tab and look for it in noise removal ... If you can't find it look in the help file .......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

OzpeterRe: Help removing vocals??
by on Jul 22, 2005 at 1:35:11 am

You want the Centre Channel Extractor in the Filters menu (introduced in Audition 1.5) which will either remove vocals quite effectively from the centre while leaving the stereo image intact - which is the big advance from the "traditional" methods - or it will leave the vocal and remove everything else, which is a totally new trick. It's not perfect however - results depend on material, and some phasiness can result - but it's probably ahead of any other solution unless you spend a fortune.

Return to posts index

Ron MartRe: Help removing vocals??
by on Jul 22, 2005 at 7:08:08 pm

Sounds like this will work. There isn't really much vocals in the song and I'd be happy with just greatly reduced levels of the vocals that are there.

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]