FORUMS: list search recent posts

Click Removal

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
VideoE
Click Removal
on Jul 19, 2005 at 7:05:42 am

I have a click in a soundtrack from a live symphony recording I did. I exported it from Premiere Pro into Audition and used the 'Effects>Click/Pop Eliminator'. It didn't do anything. I tried both a wider and narrower selection range and selected the 'Big Pop' option as well, and the click remains. The click is short but definately loud in an otherwise fairly quiet section. I'd rather not just cut it out if possible, the final piece will be a DVD that is going to the conductor of the orchestra. I'm relatively new to Audition, so I feel like it must be 'operator error' for the click eliminator to have no effect at all. Any ideas?

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Click Removal
on Jul 19, 2005 at 1:35:57 pm

Bring your clip back into Audition expand it so you can see the click now go to VIEW>SPECTRAL VIEW make sure that the marquee tool "M" is selected and starting at the bottom of the click highlight it ... Now go to your Click/pop eliminator and at the bottom of that page you will see REMOVE SINGLE CLICK ... This will remove that click ... If it is over music or voice sometimes it will degrade it, but for the most part the feature works fairly well ............... WILLIE

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Jul 19, 2005 at 1:58:14 pm

sORRY IT SAYS fill single click, NOT REMOVE

Return to posts index

VideoE
on Jul 20, 2005 at 6:02:03 pm

Thanks willie. It worked like a charm. I'm also fascinated by the issues brought up in your recent posts with fll-freak about normalization and workflow. As soon as I can get away from some domestic committments, I'm going to pound through some of this stuff. Anyway thanks again.

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Jul 20, 2005 at 7:28:11 pm

Thanks, glad I was able to help ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]