FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cannot Isolate speakers in Multichannel Encoder when exported

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
btaylor25Cannot Isolate speakers in Multichannel Encoder when exported
by on Jul 14, 2005 at 12:22:40 am

Hello all. I just started browsing this forum and its ridiculus how much info is here, but anyways I'm having some trouble with a friend's sound card. If this has been posted elsewhere, please link to this because I could not find it covered when I did a search of the forum.

He bought a Matrox RX.T100 Xtreme Pro capture card that came w/ Adobe Premiere, Audition, and Encore. I just bought and installed him a new Sound Blaster Audigy Value w/ up to 7.1 support. He has 5.1 speakers and all are working great. His goal is to have main audio in the main channels and sound effects in satelite speakers.

So we were testing a small sound effect .wav file in the LS+RS. When he goes into multichannel encoder, he can preview the .wav files perfectly in selected channels. However whenever he exports to either a interleaved .wav, 6 mono .wav, or windows media, the file plays in all speakers.

This is very frustrating, he had a Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 card that did the same thing. Since Adobe Premiere did not recognize the ASIO drivers to the Sound Blaster Live! 5.1, I got him the Audigy because the ASIO drivers supposedly work great. After getting the card installed, the only change I've noticed is the recognition of the ASIO drivers in Adobe Premiere.

If anyone has ran into this, the solution seems like it would be a setting that I do not have set correctly. But then again, I am not sure on that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Charlie BRe: Cannot Isolate speakers in Multichannel Encoder when exported
by on Apr 25, 2007 at 5:06:13 pm

Did you ever get this figured out? I'm having the same problems.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]