FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creating an "On Hold Message", need some soft music for background...

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Sonberg
Creating an "On Hold Message", need some soft music for background...
on May 31, 2005 at 9:58:53 pm

Can anyone point me to somewhere I can find some "easy listening" loops or music that I can purchase for some good background music for an On Hold Message for a doctors office?

Just to make sure I'm being clear.... this is so that if you call in to the Dr's office and they put you on hold this is what you'll hear (well, what I'm trying to produce is what you'll hear anyway). Sorry if I'm being over specific, but I just don't want to waste any time on this. I've got a pretty tight deadline as it is. Thanks for any help!

Return to posts index

vitaminman
Re: Creating an "On Hold Message", need some soft music for background...
on Jun 2, 2005 at 2:01:14 am

Hey,

This sounds a little corny, but why not download some MIDI files of classic easy-listening music from the 70's and 80's, play them to a synth, then record them in Audition? Christopher Cross, Anne Murray, and The Carpenters come to mind...

Take care,

Nick

Return to posts index

drumrob
Re: Creating an "On Hold Message", need some soft music for background...
on Jun 2, 2005 at 5:12:19 pm

If you download tunes, then make sure your lawyer is ready to handle the lawsuit! Those tunes are all copyrighted. What you need to do is get some Royalty Free Music discs from one of the many companies that offer such things. I'm sure you can do a Google search and come up with a bunch. I like Music Bakery, others are CSS Music, Gene Michael Productions, Sopersound, and many others.

Have fun!

Rob

Rob Neidig
R&R Media Producttions
Eugene, Oregon

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]