FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need Yoast Developer or Need to Find New Theme

COW Forums : Web Design (Wordpress, Joomla, etc.)

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cameron Dozier
Need Yoast Developer or Need to Find New Theme
on Jun 5, 2020 at 6:43:33 pm

I am using a WPZoom theme, and the search results for my site were so messed up...The sitelinks below are pages that are not accessible through Wordpress.com or my theme's features...Wordpress.com support tells me this, while WPZoom insists there are no hidden pages but it's obvious that there are lol...stuff like "this is dummy copy and shouldn't be here," are showing up as sitelinks in my search result, and even with Yoast SEO installed, I cannot disable pages for index unless I can actually access them in Wordpress!

I need to hire someone to help with Yoast I guess, and if someone can recommend a good site to do that with, I'd appreciate it because Codeable seems to not be straightforward "post a job, set a rate and hire someone," kinda thing.

OR...if someone can recommend a Wordpress theme that has it's SEO/Indexxing/Google search appearance organized and not showing a bunch of dummy copy the developer wrote, I'd appreciate it. I need it to be good for displaying video, I'm currently using WPZoom's Inspiro and beyond the mutilated looking google search appearance that I've been trying desperately to fix with Yoast for two weeks it looks nice...but just is causing too much hassle.

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
Re: Need Yoast Developer or Need to Find New Theme
on Jun 13, 2020 at 3:45:10 pm

Links ?

Return to posts index

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]