FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to make my blog menu like this?

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tommy MerlynHow to make my blog menu like this?
by on Apr 12, 2015 at 3:54:47 am

Hello,

I have just established my first blog with wordpress 4.1.1 but I don't like its original menu. I want my menu enlarge and fixed even I am scroll web page

I surfed some websites and I really want to make a menu system like this site http://www.webmastersun.com

It is possible to make the same menu for my Wordpress blog?

Please guide me how to do menu like that?

Thanks in advanced.

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: How to make my blog menu like this?
by on Apr 12, 2015 at 4:27:59 am

Hello,

Hard to provide specifics without your specific site, but here's a general tutorial:

http://customwordpressdezigns.com/2013/02/lock-your-navigation-bar-to-the-t...

If your nav starts at the top of the page, just set it to fixed via CSS. If it starts lower and locks after a bit of scrolling, you'll need some JavaScript logic to lock it at the top.

sitruc

Return to posts index

Herbert van der wegenRe: How to make my blog menu like this?
by on Apr 21, 2015 at 6:38:09 am

Guys, I think this is spam. Only one post, and a link to a typical website. 99% this is spam.

/*----------------------------------------------------*/
System: Win7 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), ATI 7970 3gb, EVGA 590 3GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820. Screens: 2 x Samsung s27a850ds 2560x1440, HP 1920x1200 in portrait mode

Return to posts index

Zafar AnwarRe: How to make my blog menu like this?
by on Apr 14, 2015 at 6:13:04 am

Hi,

If you have developed your blog with wordpress, it means you don't know other development tool like (CSS, PHP, JavaScript). If not, then you can't make it.

The other way to solve this problem is that you should buy any good template which fulfill your requirement.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]