FORUMS: list search recent posts

hw to add a message for mobile vs full site

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nelson Mayhw to add a message for mobile vs full site
by on Feb 15, 2015 at 4:49:38 pm

I am working on adobe muse which is a wysiwyg editor that you can build mobile pages. I am building a page or someone that wants the option of a mobile user to see the the full page on a phone/mobile device.
Is there a splash page I can build that is detached by the site when it sees a mobile device, or is this a plug in that you can add.

I really don't know what to do here so I am looking for suggestions.

Cheers.

MBP 2.4GHz 4MB RAM, 30"cine, MAC PRO 2.6 8 core 6GB RAM, Mbox, Neumann TLM-103, FCP HD 7. Pro Tools 8, Adobe Creative Suite, Reason 3.0, Macromedia Studio, ProAnimator, HVX200 with Firestore v4.0

Return to posts index

Barbara DorisRe: hw to add a message for mobile vs full site
by on Apr 4, 2015 at 8:53:49 am

I think its better to try a responsive site, so it will automatically work for mobile and other devices too.

Return to posts index

Carmel MillerRe: hw to add a message for mobile vs full site
by on May 7, 2015 at 4:50:39 am
Last Edited By Carmel Miller on May 9, 2015 at 11:05:56 am

I second Barbara's thoughts on this. Instead of searching for plug-ins you can directly go for building a responsive website design as then you would be able to design a site that can automatically adapt to the screen size changes. Though building a responsive site is more complex and time-taking, however it is a good way to make your site mobile-friendly. You can take a look at this site to understand responsive design better.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]