FORUMS: list search recent posts

Does Anyone Recognize This Font?

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian BurkovichDoes Anyone Recognize This Font?
by on Dec 10, 2014 at 8:36:59 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure where to post this question so I'm going to post it in several places. I have a friend that wants me to do some stuff for his shop. He provided me a few graphics that he had left over from when he had the logo created but he has nothing else and has lost all contact info with the designer.

I am trying to figure out what font the designer used. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Not with any degree of ease anyhow. So instead of sifting through dozens of Font websites I thought I would ask the folks here first.

Not withstanding the 3D extrusion I've applied after dissecting the logo, if anyone recognizes this font I would appreciate it if they could pass the name of it along. I'll find it from there. Many thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Steve Crook JrRe: Does Anyone Recognize This Font?
by on Dec 11, 2014 at 3:21:31 pm

If you made the extrusion, then you at least have outlines, correct?

If so, render/save a png/jpg of the letters in black and white, without the extrusion, and search for it with What The Font ( if I can post a link, here it is: ).

Hope that helps.

Steve Crook, Jr.

I am a simple creative professional that can get my Adobe suite and a few other creative tools to do what I want. Barely. :)

Return to posts index

Brian BurkovichRe: Does Anyone Recognize This Font?
by on Dec 17, 2014 at 12:21:39 am

Sorry for the long delay. Yes I do have a few words in this font and did add the extrusion. Thanks so much for the tip Steve. I'll give it a shot.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved