FORUMS: list search recent posts

Would love some Website FEEDBACK

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim KlineWould love some Website FEEDBACK
by on Oct 27, 2013 at 1:52:59 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have to say, everyone on this site and that I have helped or helped me have been awesome. I just created my first website, and if there is any website tech/designers out there, or people that want to leave there general feedback or changes they would personally recommend, please leave the following:

Page Link:
Exact Part of Page:
Changes you would do:
or general Additiions:

Thanks. Here is the New Website:

Thanks, and appreciate your response.
Timothy Kline
Fourten Digital Media
Video Production

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: Would love some Website FEEDBACK
by on Oct 27, 2013 at 5:50:40 pm

unfortunately all i see is this:

it looks like you have some layout issues? also, it consistently takes about 30 seconds to even load that before i see _anything_, so i think you have some very large files in there...but it's hard to tell with it looking as it is there... :-/

Return to posts index

George GoodmanRe: Would love some Website FEEDBACK
by on Oct 28, 2013 at 11:44:33 pm

Hey Tim,

I think you're site looks good. The navigation is clear and it's a pretty clean layout. An issue I would consider addressing is the demo reel.

The problem I see is that the player itself is tiny. But what makes it worse is that the footage you showcase isn't full frame. When you're looking at the tiny player AND the footage isn't full frame, it's very difficult to see your work. As a client, this is the most important thing to me. IMO you either need to change the format you are presenting your work in (my recommendation), or enlarge the player.

Anyway, I hope that's helpful,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved