FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for Wordpress template

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cindy HillLooking for Wordpress template
by on Nov 18, 2012 at 1:00:36 pm

Good morning, herd members. My colleagues and I at The Documentary Film Program (Wake Forest University) need to migrate our website to a Wordpress system in order to make more timely updates. None of us has enough experience with coding, I am an admitted hack, but we all feel comfortable with our Wordpress skills. Would you mind taking a quick look at the site and perhaps suggesting a possible template. We are more than willing to purchase a design.

Take mercy on us, we just got hammered by Notre Dame ;0

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: Looking for Wordpress template
by on Nov 18, 2012 at 6:39:59 pm

there are so many these days that would probably be a good fit for you - here's their repository of them:

you might also want to start by doing a bit of filtering as well:

but not everybody plays nice and tags their themes appropriately, so browsing also might be a good idea...

hope that helps!

Return to posts index

Jonas MarshRe: Looking for Wordpress template
by on Dec 27, 2012 at 2:41:05 am

There are many Wordpress themes available on the internet. You can just search in Google. Most of them are free but if you so desire a unique theme then you can make one or edit an existing one.

Life as we know it is full of surprises. Better to color your world with art.

Return to posts index

Mike SpancerRe: Looking for Wordpress template
by on May 31, 2013 at 11:45:12 am

You can take help of for video themes and install anyone theme which you like - most of themes on is free and you can also find some premium themes there.

And if you are looking for customized themes or custom WordPress development? than it good to hire a company or a dedicated resource for you website, who can take care of all you requirements. For more you can also check for your WordPress requirement.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved