FORUMS: list search recent posts

Content Management System with PHP and MySql...........

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian SmithContent Management System with PHP and MySql...........
by on May 20, 2012 at 10:35:24 pm

I want to thank all that helped me throughout the years from the Creative Cow Forums.

After going through 7-10 Content Management Systems online I managed to make 2 work. I've seen video and other things on the internet where I'm not the only guy that has to try many CMS tutorials before they get one to actually work.

I need a simple login with email confirmation and a link inside the email that you get from signing up with a link to click to verify your registration. Once you're logged into the system in your browser I need to have a total administrator or 2 that can see all the information from the database and then other users that don't have full administration but do have a page when they log in to see the information they're only allowed to see, like all the companies that shows them companies that do certain services. Also on each page for this non administrative user can add users to the database as well with a form they can access right through a web browser from their page by logging into the system.

It seems like certain parts of scripts does some of the things I want like the login email activation from a php forum would be one.

I would be very grateful for any help on this!

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: Content Management System with PHP and MySql...........
by on May 21, 2012 at 9:48:52 pm

hello...

not quite following you - are you asking how to do this in your current cms? or do you want to do something custom?

sitruc

Return to posts index

Brian SmithRe: Content Management System with PHP and MySql...........
by on May 22, 2012 at 4:15:09 am

I wanted to do something more custom than what I posted above. The scripts I'm using right now are ok and I can probably get the job done but I was looking for something a little more professional in which I'm willing to pay for a great CMS that works greet in PHP and MySql.

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: Content Management System with PHP and MySql...........
by on May 22, 2012 at 4:20:30 am

Hello...

Well - hard to say as I don't know what you're using now, but any decent cms will offer that type of functionality - Wordpress, Drupal, etc...

What are you using now?

Sitruc

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]