FORUMS: list search recent posts

Website Hacked Would Be Forever Greatful If You Can Figure it Out Code Attached

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ted CacciolaWebsite Hacked Would Be Forever Greatful If You Can Figure it Out Code Attached
by on Sep 1, 2011 at 6:11:37 pm

My website was hacked about mid august. Currently I'm getting about 200 pageviews a day with an almost 100% bounce rate, I was averaging about 1,000 pageviews a day. I checked the backlinks and they do not bounce you to another site. You can search google "Debt Ceiling Transposition" and click on some of my backlinks to see. I believe just my Google Analytics account was hacked. That is because I also have paid Godaddy Analytics & it is claiming about 9,000 pageviews a week. I changed all my passwords, I deleted every file from my hosting account and rebuilt the site via a backup, and still hacked at a 100% bouncerate. The following is the code for my index page. Looks like there is nothing wrong with it correct? Any help would be great.
Ted Cacciola
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "">

<!-- TemplateBeginEditable name="doctitle" -->
Web-Based Financial Advisor
<!-- TemplateEndEditable -->

body {
background-image: url(../images/Advisor%20Background.jpg);

<!-- TemplateBeginEditable name="head" -->

function MM_swapImgRestore() { //v3.0
var i,x,a=document.MM_sr; for(i=0;a&&i }
function MM_preloadImages() { //v3.0
var d=document; if(d.images){ if(!d.MM_p) d.MM_p=new Array();
var i,j=d.MM_p.length,a=MM_preloadImages.arguments; for(i=0; i0&&parent.frames.length) {
d=parent.frames[n.substring(p+1)].document; n=n.substring(0,p);}
if(!(x=d[n])&&d.all) x=d.all[n]; for (i=0;!x&&i for(i=0;!x&&d.layers&&i if(!x && d.getElementById) x=d.getElementById(n); return x;

function MM_swapImage() { //v3.0
var i,j=0,x,a=MM_swapImage.arguments; document.MM_sr=new Array; for(i=0;i<(a.length-2);i+=3)
if ((x=MM_findObj(a[i]))!=null){document.MM_sr[j++]=x; if(!x.oSrc) x.oSrc=x.src; x.src=a[i+2];}

<!-- Place this tag where you want the +1 button to render -->

<!-- Place this render call where appropriate -->

(function() {
var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;
po.src = '';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);

<!-- TemplateBeginEditable name="content" -->

Welcome to
Helping Move From a Deficit to a Surplus: Incorporating Business within Teaching:

8/25/2011: TCacciola: It is time that the United States go back to the educational system which brought America to the forefront as a world power in the 1950’s.  At the time, business concepts and courses were integrated into the high school level, to take this a step further, we need to go as far as incorporating these subjects into the junior high school level. The United States needs to incorporate these subjects into Math and English textbooks so that math and English may go hand in hand with Finance, Economics, and Accounting. We need to start the era where we begin to incorporate Economics into geometry, Finance into Algebra, and even go as far as moving basic accounting into pre high school mathematics courses. We must take the Financial Theory by those like Benjamin Graham and Economic Theory by those like Adam Smith, write that theory in basic terms and incorporate those monetary theories into courses from 6th grade onward. We must take books like Clason’s “The Richest Man in Babylon” and Heilbroner’s “Teachings from the Worldly Philosophy” and incorporate them into high school and secondary education so that we may learn from the architects of monetary theory. 

We need to incorporate the monetary successes and failures of those in the past into social studies courses so that our American children can learn the art of personal savings in their futures. While we are doing this we need to start incorporating other college majors like psychology and philosophy along with countless other college majors into K through 12 education and in doing so, we will stimulate intellectual growth and in return more high school students will be motivated to move onto college, stimulating the economy and increasing GDP. We must remember that the United States has moved from the industrial and agricultural economy that it was in the past into a strict services economy. If we were to incorporate college subjects into pre-college education we will adjacently infuse our economy with intellect and therefore stimulate the economy monetarily in feeding money from other countries into ours. This would be another way to move our society from a deficit into a surplus, by stimulating intellect.

<!-- TemplateEndEditable --><!-- TemplateBeginEditable name="RightNav" -->

google_ad_client = "ca-pub-7837316882104364";
/* 8/25/11,RightNavMedRectangle */
google_ad_slot = "4882167012";
google_ad_width = 300;
google_ad_height = 250;

Recent News: Cheap Web Hosting Rainblow Water Sandy beach That's perfect

Stock, Stock Sector, Fiscal Politics, and Economic News:

Nunc euismod, felis et adipiscing volutpat, mauris ligula lacinia lacus ac accumsan pede lacus sed nulla.

Nunc euismod, felis et adipiscing volutpat, mauris ligula lacinia lacus ac accumsan pede lacus sed nulla.

google_ad_client = "ca-pub-7837316882104364";
/* WBAdvisorLeatherboard */
google_ad_slot = "5754735656";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;

©2011 Web-Based Financial

Disclaimer: Web-Based Financial Advisor is not liable for any financial decisions made. It is the liability of your registered broker, financial advisor, or self (when buying stocks on your own without a series seven license) whether or not to take these financial considerations into effect.

<!-- Do not chnage below this -->

var _gaq = _gaq || [];
_gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'XXXXXXXXXX']);

(function() {
var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved