FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ecommerce Websites

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anthony PandolfiEcommerce Websites
by on May 8, 2011 at 12:35:06 am

Hello all. I am trying to find software to build an ecommerce site, but I am not familiar with html code. I built a non-ecommerce site already using WebPage Maker, which is just a "drag and drop" type software. Does anybody know if there's drag and drop software for building an ecommerce site? Many thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Mark PicklesRe: Ecommerce Websites
by on May 9, 2011 at 6:37:43 am

have you considered an ebay shop portal? these can be embedded into your site using an iframe.

Return to posts index

Anthony PandolfiRe: Ecommerce Websites
by on May 9, 2011 at 1:16:52 pm

I haven't thought of that, but I will definitely look into it. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Mark PicklesRe: Ecommerce Websites
by on May 9, 2011 at 2:38:34 pm

Link to ebay shop details.

On the e-commerce solutions, in my experience they are often complicated to set up. if you do find a drag and drop solution share it here please!

Return to posts index

Bryan MyhrRe: Ecommerce Websites
by on May 13, 2011 at 5:24:45 am

I think the next easiest thing, if you need to have your own website, is to use wordpress, and install one of the many e-commerce plugins, many of which are free. Definitely not drag and drop, but there are options which may get you close to what you want.

Return to posts index

hassan shahabRe: Ecommerce Websites
by on Jun 15, 2011 at 12:05:19 pm

nops i am new to it can tell me the details about it please.

Return to posts index

Fernando MolRe: Ecommerce Websites
by on Jun 15, 2011 at 1:41:30 pm

Zen-cart is a good option.

Oscommerce is the one most people use.

Both are CMS e-commerce oriented. If you know how to run any commerce business, the tools will be self explanatory.

No need to understand HTML or CSS, only if you plan to mess with the design (there are many templates of both). You may need to know how to setup a database. Some host services offer the auto-installation of one or the two. See if you have already access to this tools.

I hope this helps

Return to posts index

Letizia MargoRe: Ecommerce Websites
by on Aug 21, 2011 at 6:27:34 am

Also, try Presta Shop or Cube Cart. I think they're really easy to use and Presta Shop is free.

Return to posts index

paul pandiRe: Ecommerce Websites
by on Aug 31, 2012 at 5:42:03 am

You can built a E-Commerce website using Quick Shopping Cart service in the site You don't need to Know HTML.You can just select the Templates and Design and then feed your product Details.It's very Easy and Simple.So I Recommend you to visit the site for more Details....

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved