FORUMS: list search recent posts

Interactive PDF save in Webpage

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael GarciaInteractive PDF save in Webpage
by on Apr 30, 2011 at 1:37:34 am

I created an interactive PDF form to post in my website, and thanks to the archives here I found a nice way to achieve that. I created an iframe and placed the PDF in the frame. it works great, however I was hoping to be able to have my clients fill out the information in the document online and save it there, so that the PDF is actually modified and saved on the website as opposed to locally on their computer. I have read and searched everywhere but I cannot seem to see if this is even possible. It is a very simple template, a spreadsheet with dates and times, almost like an appointment book that I have created but I need the interactivity to be saved for each user, on the pdf, on my site.

My knowledge level in writing HTML is beginner at best, I am using an old G5 Mac OSX 10.5.8, Adobe Acrobat 9.4.1 and iWeb 3.0.3.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Michael garcia

Return to posts index

Fernando MolRe: Interactive PDF save in Webpage
by on May 12, 2011 at 6:04:29 pm

I don't think you can.

What you want to do can be done in a dynamic web page. For that you need to do some programming and understand how to load and change content from an external file or a database.

I hope this helps

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved