FORUMS: list search recent posts

web designing

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jimmy Spearsweb designing
by on Apr 7, 2011 at 8:36:52 pm

If someone could please offer a suggestion I'd be most greatful. How do I take a picture of my website (just the home page) and use it as an image link on another site? I'm sure I can figure out the image link part, if I could just know how to take the picture. I've also tried to do this with documents but can't seem to figure that out either.

Thanks for your time.

Return to posts index

Fernando MolRe: web designing
by on Apr 8, 2011 at 12:06:18 am

In Mac press cmd-shift-4 and drag around the area you want as an image.

If you are using Windows then press the print screen button on your keyword, open Phosothop, create a new document and paste. You may need to crop your image.

Firefox have some add-ons that let you export the contents of your browser window, but that will not help you with a word file.

Also, you can print to a document as a PDF, then open the PDF in Photoshop and export it as a JPG.

I hope this helps

Return to posts index

Jimmy SpearsRe: web designing
by on Apr 8, 2011 at 1:43:25 am

I appreciate it. I don't have photo shop. I use the office picture manager. I will try it in there.

Thanks a bunch for your help.

Return to posts index

Matthew WithersRe: web designing
by on May 26, 2011 at 7:17:01 pm

If it doesn't work in the manager, it does work in paint which comes with Windows. It also works in Office products also such as Outlook, Word and even Excel. Also, if you hold alt while pressing print screen it only copies the current window to the clipboard instead of the entire screen.

Sunrise Web Solutions

Return to posts index

Post removed.

Sumit SharmaRe: web designing
by on Apr 16, 2011 at 1:51:15 pm

Use Print Screen button on your keyboard then paste it in paint and save it in jpeg format

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved