FORUMS: list search recent posts

javascripts etc...

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard Williamsjavascripts etc...
by on Sep 24, 2010 at 6:32:03 pm

Hello All,

OK, so i know at first glance this post doesnt really belong here, but please bear with me.

I have a template i downloaded from magpress for Wordpress. Everything works fantastically... lol.. EXCEPT...

Ok, if you look at the link using IE7 or IE 8, and click on an image or a post, and that page opens up fine. Now scroll half way down on the post page, then hit the back button. When the index page comes back up, images are missing, some text is missing and things just generally disappear. This is happeneing all the time, sometimes just rolling over an area will make the text disappear, and then if you scroll the page down and back up, the text will then be there again. THen it might disappear again.. Basically its very unstable, but the method i describe origionally is the only way i can nearly always guarantee it happens.
Im pretty sure looking at it, it is a scripting error, but im not nearly clever enough to understand why this is happening as my experience is pretty low on this. Has anyone else experienced similar issues?? The java files are all located in /wp/wp-content/themes/BethPress/js and includes mootoolsV1.11 and jquery.min
If someone could just give me a clue as the thing that might be causing the issue i can do the leg work, i just need a bit of direction.
the link is here
Many thanks
Richard

Richard Williams
p.s. Please remember to rate our post replies and tick if solved. Also, please remember that we here are NOT employed by Adobe, we do this out of love and fun, so its always nice to recieve a Please and Thank You! :o)

Return to posts index

Richard WilliamsRe: javascripts etc...
by on Sep 24, 2010 at 9:21:13 pm

Thanks Guys but i think ive sorted it now...
There was a couple of clear and repeat background rules in the CSS that didnt need to be there and after taking them out it looks to be resolved.... PHEW!!!

Thanks to IE8 and the Developers Tool that Fernando pointed out in a post AGGGGES ago :o)

Richard Williams
p.s. Please remember to rate our post replies and tick if solved. Also, please remember that we here are NOT employed by Adobe, we do this out of love and fun, so its always nice to recieve a Please and Thank You! :o)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]