FORUMS: list search recent posts

google will not translate

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Leonard Chisholmgoogle will not translate
by on Sep 2, 2010 at 7:22:09 am

I am usine Dreamweaver MX years old version 6. I have never had this problem until lately. When I want to see what my page looks like I go to f12 and it takes me to what it looks like on the Net. In the past while it is in this stage I usually can ask for it to be translated to another lanuage so I can see if the layers need moving. Google will not accept anything now in Dreamweaver but will translate anything elso from the Net sites . What has happened to my Dreamweaver edition and how to I recify this problem. I have reistalled Dreamweaver but the problem still occurs.

Return to posts index

Fernando MolRe: google will not translate
by on Sep 7, 2010 at 5:38:46 pm

I have never used the Google tool that way, but probably it has nothing to do with Dreamweaver. Once you open a file using F12 you are opening a local file in a browser. From there, you are using your browser and the Google service.

So, I think, Google is not translating local files anymore. But you can test using an older file to see if there's something different in your code.

I hope this helps.

*Always share a link to your site and rate the posts. This is a free service for you and for us.

Return to posts index

Leonard ChisholmRe: google will not translate
by on Sep 7, 2010 at 11:33:21 pm

Thanks for the advise. I did go back to a later file and it is the same. I think you are right, Google do not allow translations of files like this. I have tried other computers I have with older files and it is the same.
Thanks anyway.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved