FORUMS: list search recent posts

How To Make Automatic eBook Delivery System

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
morgan meyerHow To Make Automatic eBook Delivery System
by on Jul 2, 2010 at 10:42:07 pm

Hi, before I ask my question, I would first like to state that it is my great honor to be given advice from respectable web-design experts such as yourselves. I would also like to thank each of you for your advice and help, I really do appreciate it.

I am getting close to finishing my website in which customers who are interested in my eBook may purchase it. I am allowing PayPal and all major credit and debit cards as my payment method.

With a substantial amount of traffic to my site, sending customers who purchased my eBook individually(by finding their email in my PayPal account) is not an option.

I need to know how to make a delivery system where customers that have purchased my eBook will receive the eBook automatically(either to their email or by download link) without sending the eBook to everybody who purchased it myself.

Basically, I need a payment system that once my Ebook is purchased, the customer will receive the eBook automatically.

If anybody anybody has any information regarding how to build or make a system like the one described above, please help me as I desperately need your help. If anybody know the name of this kind of payment/delivery system, I would very much like to know it so that I may obtain more information about making it for myself. If there is a website that can help me further, please post the link so that I may build this kind of system myself.

Once again, I want to thank you all for your generous help and advice. I sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks again

Return to posts index

Fernando MolRe: How To Make Automatic eBook Delivery System
by on Jul 3, 2010 at 5:32:03 am

Sending a link for the download in a confirmation email could be a way to go.

You can do this a hundred ways, but a simple one can be return the customer, after the payment, to a page with the link to download your e-book.

Or, automatically send a code or the link by e-mail after payment. You don't need to do this manually, you can simply ask the user for an e-mail account and auto send the e-mail.

A copy/paste solution? Sorry but I don't have one. However, there are tons of free scripts on the web, Google for one with the programming language you are using.

I hope this helps

*Always share a link to your site and rate the posts. This is a free service for you and for us.

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved