FORUMS: list search recent posts

shadowbox.js

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
victor coopershadowbox.js
by on Apr 12, 2010 at 3:57:49 pm

Hi there,

I am using shadowbox.js and the default xy is 00 so the shadowbox opens in the very center of the page. Is there any way to change the coordinates in the .js file to customize where the box opens on the screen.

Thanks,

Victor

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: shadowbox.js
by on Apr 12, 2010 at 4:11:12 pm

hello...

can you provide an example page? i don't know what shadowbox.js is (outside of being a script that i assume creates a shadowbox automatically for any specified block element)...

sitruc

Return to posts index

victor cooperRe: shadowbox.js
by on Apr 12, 2010 at 4:56:32 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Here is the source page for shadowbox. About half way down there is a bunch of samples. I am using flash video in mine but I don't think that will matter much.

Thanks again,

Victor

Return to posts index

by on Apr 12, 2010 at 4:57:32 pm

hello...

no link? also - we'd need to see your page, not their standard examples...

sitruc

Return to posts index

by on Apr 12, 2010 at 5:02:29 pm

My page is not currently up (with a shadowbox) do to the fact that the shadowbox is not yet working. Here is the page it will be going on but there is no shadowbox on this page yet.

http://motorcycleexperience.ca/sportbike.html

Thanks

Return to posts index

by on Apr 12, 2010 at 5:06:43 pm

hello...

here's the catch - i can't offer you any solutions as to why yours doesn't seem to be working if i can't see a relatively simple example of your broken implementation... :-/

what i would recommend is to take a basic example of theirs and make a simple plain test page on your site (just with one shadow box on the page) - get theirs working there, and then start to swap in your content and fix it in small increments. then, once you have your content working in their shadowbox example, integrate that into your larger page that you just sent here...

if you get stuck along the way, point us to your test page and we can see what suggestions we can offer.

sitruc

Return to posts index

by on Apr 12, 2010 at 4:59:03 pm

sorry, forgot to add the link. Here it is now.

http://www.shadowbox-js.com/

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]