FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Sitemap

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
April RizzoVideo Sitemap
by on Feb 20, 2010 at 12:52:26 am

I am currently struggling with properly creating a video sitemap to Google for my website When I submit my Video Sitemap to Google I get an Error on Line 7

"Parsing error - We were unable to read your Sitemap. It may contain an entry we are unable to recognize. Please validate your Sitemap before resubmitting."

Here is a sample from my sitemap:

Introducing VisiSuite
The VisiSuite Visually Structured Planning and Scheduling Application is built on Microsoft Office and provides a comprehensive work group planning solution that leads the user to exceptional results.
Planning and Scheduling
Visually Structured Planning
Microsoft Office Add-on
Planning and Scheduling Application

The rest of the URL tags are setup the same way for each of my website's 11 video pages. This example is pointing to I am also trying to ensure that Google will link to my video pages as I do not have any branding associated with my player.

I am using the webstunning flv player skin and must say I have been a bit confused as to what the proper video:player loc is for it. I tried removing the player location tag and that does not help the problem.

If I try to access my video sitemap via: I get this error:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

The operation completed successfully. Error processing resource ''. Line 7, Position...

I am new to website creation and am not sure if I've provided the proper information. Please let me know if I need to add any additional information. I appreciate any advice I can get in resolving this issue. Thank you for your time.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved