FORUMS: list search recent posts

html enews for Outlook 2007

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Howson
html enews for Outlook 2007
on Dec 22, 2009 at 11:27:01 am

Hi
I am looking for an easier way to create e-newsletters for Outlook 2007 (think web design 10 years ago - then add a huge amount of testing and debugging). There must surely be a better way out there.
Any ideas?
Thanks

John

Return to posts index

Curtis Thompson
Re: html enews for Outlook 2007
on Dec 22, 2009 at 3:26:15 pm

hello...

did you mean like a 3rd party service? there are tons that do it just fine (constant contact, etc.), but they typically cost some money - if that's not an option, then you can do newsletters pretty easy just like how you're saying - think design 10 years ago. tables and the basics and it'll work fine...

sitruc

Return to posts index

John Howson
on Dec 22, 2009 at 3:44:45 pm

Thanks yes - I was thinking more a piece of useful software that told you which email clients the e-news would render in. But a good third party designer may be an option I guess.

Return to posts index

Fernando Mol
on Dec 22, 2009 at 4:02:03 pm

Curtis is right. There has been very little evolution on the technical side of email campaigns. Also, Mailchimp offers, in the resources section, some email templates and articles that can be useful to "re-wire" you on the subject.

*Always share a link to your site and rate the posts. This is a free service for you and for us.

Return to posts index

John Howson
on Dec 22, 2009 at 4:11:35 pm

Thanks Fernando, I will take a look at those it looks like one or two could be useful

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]