FORUMS: list search recent posts

e-commerce software for video ?

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dennis Deane-commerce software for video ?
by on Aug 26, 2009 at 5:17:38 pm

I create video for my customers and want to help some of them sell the stuff.

So - I’m looking for off-the-shelf software (or a website) that will allow me to create an e-commerce site for video that does the following:

- We can construct have a home page and sub pages - (html is fine).

- Allows us to sell video on a timed subscription basis. The buyer gets to view the video(s) as often as he/she wants over a specific time period. Buyer can purchase a week, month, year, etc.

-Accepts credit cards and handles the above automatically, including dinging the customer’s credit card monthly or yearly, etc.

An example is

The company sells subscriptions to its video library. I think you can purchase a month or a year, plus seats (# of users.)

Dennis Dean
The Dean Group
-It's about results-

Return to posts index

Fernando MolRe: e-commerce software for video ?
by on Aug 27, 2009 at 4:11:12 am

Zen-Cart and Oscommerce are a couple of open source popular solutions for e-commerce. Google for them and see if they do what you need.

*Remember to share a link to your site and to rate the posts. This is a free service for you and for us.

Return to posts index

Alan SmithRe: e-commerce software for video ?
by on Aug 27, 2009 at 1:26:38 pm

If you are looking to do a subscriptions site for your video's, I would recommend using Wordpress for your content management and membership management. The plugin Wishlish Member is an amazing tool for managing access to content. It works with PayPal or any number of shopping carts/merchant accounts and is simple to use. If you have never used wordpress, you should check out the functionality of it and the ability to do what you want, simply!

Alan Smith

Alan Smith

Check out my blog -

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved