FORUMS: list search recent posts

new site designing

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Spensernew site designing
by on Aug 8, 2009 at 2:10:40 pm

I am going to revamp my web site, how should i redesign it.
i want to enhance it's conversion rate.
my website is

Return to posts index

Fernando MolRe: new site designing
by on Aug 8, 2009 at 4:32:26 pm

I'm not sure what are you asking.

The only thing I saw as a problem is the images in the Works section, they are scaled down. You should create small images for your thumbnails so they can be downloaded faster.

I hope this helps.

*Remember to share a link to your site and to rate the posts. This is a free service for you and for us.

Return to posts index

Mike SmithRe: new site designing
by on Aug 9, 2009 at 9:51:43 am

I guess by conversion rate you mean turning visitors or prospects into customers.

This is perhaps more a marketing and sales question than anything.

As a guide, though, only qualified, motivated and serious people will hang around on your site if it's not clear, attractive and easy to navigate and use.

At first glance at your site, it is busy, conventionally "corporate" in feel, and it's not that clear what you do or why you are special at it. Is that what you wanted ...?

It might be worth going for a simple, uncluttered, high-impact design and message, with back-up data, details and supporting messages all off the home page ....

You might want to consider paying for marketing consultancy alongside your design budget - while the two are related, they're not really the same. Marketing - what is the core appeal that you are promoting? Web design - how will you deliver that appeal to web audiences?
But isn't this the pair of services you are offering others ...?

A couple of things it might be worth your looking at:

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved