FORUMS: list search recent posts

please review new site

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
connor johnsonplease review new site
by on Mar 26, 2009 at 4:04:16 am

I have created a website today so that I can create motion graphics for anyone that needs them. I learned alot from andrew kramer and cannot thank him enough for what he has taugh me.

This is my website, please review it and give me any suggestions to improve on. I of course will add a demo reel as soon as i can.

If my site is succesful after one month then I will purchase a domain name to use.

Return to posts index

Fernando MolRe: please review new site
by on Mar 26, 2009 at 5:22:38 am

Hi, Connor

It seems to be a very alpha site. I'll wait to see more content.

It's a good practice to define your background color, even if it's white.

Also, your title has dark text over a dark background with a dark shadow. Remember contrast creates impact (yes, I know you have the white emboss). The same goes for the light red lines with a light glow.

The color scheme is nice. Simple, but nice.

In the code you have your keywords and description meta tags defined but no content. Add some (can you?).

Upload your demo reel, I'd love to see it.

Return to posts index

connor johnsonRe: please review new site
by on Mar 26, 2009 at 5:30:06 am

Thankyou very much for spending the time to review it. I will continue to work on it and changing the text is a good idea. I will be uploading my demo reel after I complete it in premiere tomorrow. Thanks for pointing out that I have no content added. But yes I have the ability to do so. Thanks for the tips!!

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved