FORUMS: list search recent posts

Embedding YouTube code into Frontpage Website

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Raymond Tarry
Embedding YouTube code into Frontpage Website
on Nov 11, 2008 at 4:37:17 am

Hello, I have a trailer up on You Tube and they gave me this code to use in placing it on my website:

(I see that it works on this page, Hmm... now I guess you can't see what code I'm talking about)
I use Frontpage as my web builder and when I paste this code into my page, all I see is the code, whether in Normal, HTML, or Preview mode.
I tried several different spots on the page, Is there something I should change in the code before pasting?
Thanks - Raymond

Return to posts index

Abraham Chaffin
Re: Embedding YouTube code into Frontpage Website
on Nov 11, 2008 at 4:39:02 pm

This code:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="

</param> <embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

needs to be pasted into your HTML. If you paste it into your HTML code you should be able to view it when you load the HTML into a browser. I hate to say it but the only thing I can think you might be doing is pasting it in the wrong mode, other than that I'm not sure what could be the issue...

Abraham

Return to posts index

Raymond Tarry
Re: Embedding YouTube code into Frontpage Website
on Nov 13, 2008 at 3:16:48 pm

Thanks, for some reason Front Page takes code like - object width="425" height="350"> and turns it into -
object width="425" height="350"
I manually typed the correct form into the HTML page and now it shows a blank square with no image. I'm going to go to a Front Page Forum and ask them. Soemone has to know -
Thanks for your help - Raymond

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]