FORUMS: list search recent posts

Java? Flash? CSS?

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris StegnerJava? Flash? CSS?
by on Nov 6, 2008 at 2:11:21 pm

I'm working on a new site design for a client and he likes the following site's "gallery". I think it'some sort of Java going on, but I'm not sure. If anyone has an idea of what's going on I'd appreciate some thoughts. I'm more than will to purchase a plugin, code, or whatever it takes, but I have no idea where to start.

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: Java? Flash? CSS?
by on Nov 6, 2008 at 6:24:14 pm

alas when i go to that page, i get the "i need the latest flash" message with a download link, despite the fact that i have the latest flash...but on a bright note, that should reveal to you what type of technology was used to make it...

there are plenty of free or relatively cheap gallery browsers out there available in flash, but i'm pretty sure that one was probably custom made by home depot...but google up flash and thumbnail or gallery or the likes and you should get plenty of hits to start you off...

hope that helps!

Return to posts index

Steve McAnullaRe: Java? Flash? CSS?
by on Nov 11, 2008 at 1:37:17 am

I found that a search on google usually helps me find others with this same issue. Hope that helps : )

Megastar Media
Web Design, Social Networking, Profile Design, html, Hosting, Web Development, Mobile Applications, Software

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved