FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for help to set the keyword for website!!

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Martin Luther
Looking for help to set the keyword for website!!
on Jul 13, 2008 at 4:53:10 am

Hi all,
I’m new in online business and looking for a help to give good keyword to my website so that I can get good traffic. I know the correct keyword helps in increasing the online business. If you people have any idea in this or you may have any experience that can help me in selecting the correct key word then please suggest me. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Return to posts index

Curtis Thompson
Re: Looking for help to set the keyword for website!!
on Jul 13, 2008 at 5:48:03 am

hello...

simply put - impossible to provide you keywords that will make your business appear higher in search engines w/o knowing your business...

however, even with that, i'd have to say there is no magic keyword or set of them that will make you appear higher - the best bet for you is to search google for search engine optimization (don't pay for any suggestions, though - that market is a racket), and make sure your site conforms as best as possible to the basic search engine rules...keywords are only a small part of the bigger plan...

hope that helps!

sitruc

Return to posts index

Carter corbin
Re: Looking for help to set the keyword for website!!
on Jul 15, 2008 at 10:31:01 am

Hi Buddy,
Key words play an important role in online business. Many people use search engines for searching any data on the Internet. In this they [url=http://usingkeywords.com/]use keywords[/url]. The correct keyword helps them in searching the right data. Search engines compare keyword with the information of different websites. So I just want to suggest you to select a proper and relevant keyword according to your site information. Hope my suggestion will help you.
Good luck!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]