FORUMS: list search recent posts

My Site

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff KelleyMy Site
by on May 29, 2008 at 3:42:36 pm

Hello all,

This site has been wonderful in my learning process. I was wondering if I could get some critique of my site. I would like to point out, before the harsh words come, that this is a site I'm doing for fun, more to learn that anything.

Also, it is the first site I've used CSS and did by hand, without any programs (I use to use GoLive) and although I started with a free template, I've pretty much re-wrote everything.

Also, I use a lot of java script, so if anyone could point me in the right direction as to learnin java, that would be great!

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: My Site
by on May 29, 2008 at 8:11:14 pm

it looks nice! most of the links go to 3rd party uis like blogs and forums, but the pages that are in your template look nice. a little busy on the home page for my tastes, but nice work...

as to where to learn javascript - sort of a loaded question, as what you want to learn and how you learn best (book, try-n-learn, class, etc.) would greatly influence an answer to that question...

Return to posts index

jeff KelleyRe: My Site
by on Jun 2, 2008 at 2:23:39 pm

Thanks Curtis,

You are right, it was a bit too busy. Since it was all a big learning project, I went a little overboard. Simplified it a little this weekend.

The blogs all don't have the same style because they are Wordpress blogs and I have not yet learned how to create my own.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved