FORUMS: list search recent posts

adobe software basics for designing a website

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Lindseyadobe software basics for designing a website
by on May 2, 2008 at 5:16:07 am

I'm designing a website from the bottom up for a photography and footage business. I know next to nothing about using adobe's software for this purpose and was wondering if someone could recommend a good resource, like a book with hands-on lessons for example. I would like to learn the ins and outs of Illustrator, Flash and Dreamweaver specifically. I like visual tutorials that walk you through how to do things step-by-step.

Greg

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: adobe software basics for designing a website
by on May 2, 2008 at 5:23:46 am

hello...

not free but certainly a fantastic resource that does just what you are looking for:

http://www.totaltraining.com/

other than that, you can find a lot of resources online with a bit of creative searching - adobe themselves have some really good tutorials as well...

hope that helps a bit and good luck!

sitruc

Return to posts index

Mac FryRe: adobe software basics for designing a website
by on May 2, 2008 at 2:30:04 pm

I highly recommend lynda.com. You can begin with a one-month subscription that gives you video-tutorials for the programs you mention and many, many more.

(No connection with Lynda, just a very satisfied customer.)

Mac Fry
Pixels Plus

Return to posts index

Greg LindseyRe: adobe software basics for designing a website
by on May 3, 2008 at 5:15:40 pm

Thank you! I will check both of those out. There are some Lynda tutorials included with the software but they don't really cover all the basics. Anyways its something I'll need to spend some time on in order to learn.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]