FORUMS: list search recent posts

Tables Question

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
natebostonTables Question
by on Jun 9, 2007 at 4:29:41 pm

Alright, so I'm using Dreamweaver to make my website. I export the slices and html file from Photoshop. In Dreamweaver I give my table a background color (so I can delete some of the colored slices I don't want to load), but when I do this, it produces a small 1 pixel line on the right and bottom sides of the table! My page background color is different, so it shows up very clearly! How can I fix this? I've gone over the table code by hand and can't find anything! One thing I did notice is that the line seems to be a file called "spacer.gif", but I can't figure out how to change it so it won't make a small 1 pixel line that I'm getting! Any ideas?

Return to posts index

DavePottsRe: Tables Question
by on Jun 11, 2007 at 10:50:43 pm

In your output settings in Image Ready (file - output settings...), make sure you have "never" checked for the spacer cell option under slice options.

Hope this helps!

Dave Potts
Broadcast Communications
University of North Carolina @ Charlotte

Return to posts index

natebostonRe: Tables Question
by on Jun 12, 2007 at 1:09:06 pm

Unfortunately I'm not using Image Ready, but Photoshop. In the Photoshop export settins, I found the option to never use spacer cells. However, when I open the HTML file it generates in Dreamweaver, it is anything but correct. The images are all over the place!

I'm thinking there is a better way to do this....

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved