FORUMS: list search recent posts

Basic Javascipt in GoLive

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mosaic
Basic Javascipt in GoLive
on Apr 11, 2007 at 6:09:34 pm

I'm sure this is a simple answer for most of you there, but please help!

I am trying to use the openWindow javascript in Go Live. I have a list of businesses I want to link their websites but to open in a new window.

I have found the JS snippet openWindow and it is loaded on the page. I can see it in the source; it is listed on the JS editor. But I just can't find the spot to apply for each of the url links. Is there something I should write in the inspector, or the target whip I key in the url? Do I need to go into the source each time? I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

It's making me crazy, 'cause I have used this before in html editors (and can't remember how), but can't make Go Live work it through!

Many thanks....

Joan

Mac G-4 OS 10.3.9, Media 100xs 8.2.3a, Boris FX 8, Grafitti 4, Smart Sound Sonic Pro 3.
Windows XP Media, Adobe CS2 Suite

Return to posts index

Curtis Thompson
Re: Basic Javascipt in GoLive
on Apr 11, 2007 at 6:34:28 pm

hello...

sorry - not a golive person so i can't answer that, but if you can apply html attributes to all the links, then you could add a target="_blank" attribute to all the href links, which would have the same effect...

hope that helps!

sitruc

Return to posts index

Mosaic
Re: Basic Javascipt in GoLive
on Apr 11, 2007 at 7:11:18 pm

Perfect! Thanks. There was a drop down option in the target box for "_blank" I appreciate the help.

Joan

Mac G-4 OS 10.3.9, Media 100xs 8.2.3a, Boris FX 8, Grafitti 4, Smart Sound Sonic Pro 3.
Windows XP Media, Adobe CS2 Suite

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]