FORUMS: list search recent posts

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
by on Dec 15, 2006 at 3:11:35 am

Before you go on reading this post remember I am only a junior in highschool. I have never really done web-design before for a web page, but I decided to try it out. I will one day start paying for a website , but right now I have a sub-domain. If you could look at it at:

and tell me what you think. I know the content needs work im still constructing it , but for a first web page does anybody have suggestions on what it needs or could do without . Thank you all very much.

Mikey Z

Return to posts index

by on Dec 15, 2006 at 9:33:59 pm

nice work!

well - somet thoughts:

- first thing i'd do is decide if it was staying on tripod or not - if it is, then i'd consider adjusting the design to allow for the fact that all those banners will be at the top of every page - i'd probably do that by shrinking your own site header so that it doesn't have so much space around it...

- also on the navigation - you have a menu across the top under the banner and then also on the left - what's the difference between those? maybe consider picking one location for all your navigation items to reduce confusion between them.

- i tried looking at your graphics and either got 404 errors or nothing happening - still a work in progress? maybe consider opening those in a new window or popup window or working up a little gallery for those?

just some off the cuff thoughts - in general a nice site, though! :-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved