FORUMS: list search recent posts

a good mass e-mailer

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Colin Browna good mass e-mailer
by on Dec 6, 2006 at 9:54:17 pm

I am an organizer for a growing film festival that is nearing it's submission deadline. I'm looking for a good mass e-mailing program that I can use to send a submission reminder to the 2,500 or so people on our e-mail list.

We started from fairly lo-fi origins. Our current e-mail list is a long word document. We've been doing e-mailings by copy and pasting 30 e-mails at a time into the recipient field of our festival e-mail account. We're trying to grow our systems now, and working on changing over our files to a more automatable format. We now have a filemaker pro database, but it still needs to be updated with old patron info.

Can any of you systems-savy people suggest a more seamless workflow for managing patron/filmmaker information and automating e-mail communication with them? We'd like to be able to send graphic-rich emails that we could have some control over the design of. I've googled terms like "mass e-mail software", but that seems to generate mostly bland, unexciting, spamish-looking solutions.

Thanks for the help.

Return to posts index

dubiousmikeRe: a good mass e-mailer
by on Jan 1, 2007 at 11:10:36 pm

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved