FORUMS: list search recent posts

my dreamweaver 8 is not funcioning properly, index wont open

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Clint Nitkiewicz Hernmy dreamweaver 8 is not funcioning properly, index wont open
by on Nov 17, 2006 at 6:01:28 pm

using dreamweaver 8 my index will open, but the code wont be translated into the graphical design view, only using dreamweaver mx 2004 this works

on dreamweaver 8 all other pages work, would anyone like to take a crack at this?

http://www.newelementproductions.com

you can copy down my source code if you like to see whats the dilly yo

- thanks

Clint Nitkiewicz Hern

Return to posts index

Bret WilliamsRe: my dreamweaver 8 is not funcioning properly, index wont open
by on Nov 18, 2006 at 5:33:40 am

I'm surprised it shows in a web browser. You've got to clean up that code. You've got more than one set of body tags, it appears you've commented out most of the first body tag, and you've encapsulated a good portion of it in a script.

Return to posts index

Clint Nitkiewicz HernRe: my dreamweaver 8 is not funcioning properly, index wont open
by on Nov 18, 2006 at 6:23:52 am

but why in dreamweaver mx 2004 it opens up perfectly yet in dreamweaver 8 it doesnt? really? how would i clean this up? what should i remove for example?

Clint Nitkiewicz Hern

Return to posts index

Bret WilliamsRe: my dreamweaver 8 is not funcioning properly, index wont open
by on Nov 20, 2006 at 5:59:52 am

Wouldn't even know where to start. If you cut and paste and/or edit the html code you need to know what you're doing. The issues I see weren't created wysiwyg in DW.

You'll have to fix it in source edit mode. I saved your page and opened it in MX 2004 and it was not editable in design view. Only in source view.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]