FORUMS: list search recent posts

website modifcations. Help and advice

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rick Neelywebsite modifcations. Help and advice
by on Nov 16, 2006 at 8:57:16 pm

Hello all,

I have a couple pretty obvious questions, but having difficulty getting a straight answer-

currently have a fireworks development website for my company. My plan is over the next month or so upgrade/modify it to the following--

- update the site using a pre-bought flash template site or a dreamweaver created site

- include wmv or qqt samples of my work for streaming preview

- and MOST IMPORTANT, have a client page (they can access via username and password) to access documents, movie files etc. I will need to be able to create individual client spaces that they can access anywhere (from any mac/pc/laptop) for download purposes through their common browser (not requiring an ftp software like bulletproof or fetch)

If anyone can either (A) tell me what minimum hosting plan I'll need and other specific requirements, or (B) can recommend a good service provider that can build this for me (even yourself if you like).

If you want to receommend yourself, that's fine. But please be advised, my budget is not high for setup and all. I am not a huge mega corporate comoany.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Return to posts index

dubiousmikeRe: website modifcations. Help and advice
by on Jan 2, 2007 at 12:55:07 am

Did you ever figure this out, or do you still need help?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved