FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video + PowerPoint Sync Application

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
GetElderVisionVideo + PowerPoint Sync Application
by on Jun 29, 2006 at 11:38:53 pm

Seeking help from the web design experts. I recently found some easy inexpensive software called Media Easy from . It allowed quick sync of talking head presenter with powerpoint presentation, and also created hyperlinks for advancing speaker media and slides. I modified a template pretty quickly and created a nice demo that impressed everyone who didn't know how easy it was for me to put together (captured the VP at a recent annual company presentation). The software works well when published to local hard drive or the LAN - but problematic when published to my web site (down right now as a result...hyperlinks don't work to advance the media when on web...supposed to be kind of like embedded DVD chapters on a web site).

I've been googling powerpoint multimedia conversion and e-presentation and e-learning...trying to find the pot of gold application to use. I'm a videographer and admitedly a hack when it comes to web design, but I know enough to see that flash seemingly leads the way in this space. But I really liked the easy use of the Media Easy tool (even with bugs related to pp animation issues and embedded ftp utility). It even looks a lot like the application an established firm uses - see to find a model similiar to the one I'm trying to emulate.

I found off the shelf box applications like Articulate Presenter and Camtasia Studio...and I'm familiar with Visual Communicator that seemingly is primarily for webcam type stuff. And I own (but have never really worked with) Macromedia MX studio and found a template on their site that combines speaker video and powerpoint coverted graphics but lacks the hyperlink autocreation.

Has anyone seen this Media Easy product? Does it have any competitors that provide like capabilities? Or do I need to dive in and finally learn Flash and Dreamweaver? Recommendations anyone?? Thanks for reading....

Rich Elder>ElderVision Productions

Return to posts index

Virgil BlakeRe: Video + PowerPoint Sync Application
by on Jul 28, 2010 at 5:15:41 pm

I use a platform called Arctic fox, it allows you to upload large videos and sync a slide presentation with it easily. It's easily the cheapest easiest and most straight forward solution out there. You do it all online and upload the content, input your slide times and end up with your own url to send out or embedd. Its also the only platform i know about that uses HTML5 so you can watch it on ipads and iphones

Contact Arctic Fox for more info;

Return to posts index

Dawnita RowdenRe: Video + PowerPoint Sync Application
by on Aug 22, 2013 at 4:12:48 pm

I currently use Adobe Presenter to publish synchronized slides with video. However, I work on a box that does not have admin rights and the powers that be are constantly changing permissions and user profiles which causes issues with the software.

The problem with Arctic Fox, and some other software, is that the content must be uploaded to their servers, if I understand correctly. This is not a viable option for content that is not available for public release.

Does anyone have another software solution they would recommend? I can do all this from scratch in Premiere Pro but prefer a faster tool as much of my workload requires synchronization with video and PowerPoint.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved