FORUMS: list search recent posts

programming question

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bret Williamsprogramming question
by on May 25, 2006 at 8:06:57 pm

Here's one, probably for Curtis, but this may be a money paying gig for anyone that can accomplish it...

I have a potential client that wants to host a site that requires a password for access.
Their client/customer would pay the above to place that site within their own site via frames or iframes, etc.
The goal is to be able to detect which domain is placing the site within frames and limit the display to those paying for it.

If that's even possible, what would be needed is some sort of admin where one can add a domain (client) or remove a client. I guess kind of like restricting a script to be used only on a particular domain or domains.

So to review, it would be like if I paid to display the creative cow on my website via frames. You'd need some sort of control to only allow me to display it via frames, and not others. It could be via an embedded password on my site perhaps? That would be great, because then it could also be restricted via a direct login for those that don't want it posted on their site.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved