FORUMS: list search recent posts

Layout problems with mozilla, ie mac, and netscape (cross-browser)

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig HirshbergLayout problems with mozilla, ie mac, and netscape (cross-browser)
by on May 9, 2006 at 3:50:18 pm

I'm back again with this dang website. New problem: For some reason, when viewed in mozilla, ie mac, and netscape, the browsers are adding this extra space to the bottom of the page under the red footer, which coincidentally, is exactly the same height as the header image. Also, netscape, in both mac and pc, has also decided to cut off half of the header image all together - I have no idea why any of this is happening. I'm not much of a coder, and stumbling my way through styles, etc. If someone could take a moment and look at these, I'd be forever grateful. By the way, I've made the background a bright green so you can see what's going on.

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: Layout problems with mozilla, ie mac, and netscape (cross-browser)
by on May 12, 2006 at 10:50:29 pm

quick guess would be to try adding a margin:0px style attribute to your html body - that would likely get rid of a lot, but it also wouldn't work if what is down there is html - might just take a good code examination to find the culprit...looks like you're on that now though as that bottom bar is a very strange color, so maybe you're setting to test?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved