FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for web page for business

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ralph Hajik
Looking for web page for business
on Nov 27, 2005 at 6:43:41 pm

Hello Web Design Experts,

I'm new to this web design forum and who would be the best to ask are the experts of web design. I plan on starting a photography/videography business and would like to get a web page going to show my work. I don't have any experience in design or setting up a page, but willing to learn. I want my clients to be able to view pictures and purchase my pictures. Also, view my video streaming of weddings, etc. I think you get the picture. What programs do you recommend or any information would be appreciated.

Thanks All,

Ralph Hajik

Return to posts index

Curtis Thompson
Re: Looking for web page for business
on Nov 27, 2005 at 7:18:43 pm

hello...

your best bet is to search and browse this forum's archives - we get this question quite a bit and there have been numerous opinions expressed over the ages...

if you have specific questions, though, please don't hesitate to ask!

sitruc

Return to posts index

Ralph Hajik
on Nov 28, 2005 at 6:11:32 am

Hello Curtis,

I know now I came to the right forum. Like you said, browse the forum's archives and I'll get my answer. WOW! I just didn't dig deep enough.

Thanks Again

Ralph Hajik

Return to posts index

Curtis Thompson
on Nov 28, 2005 at 6:20:45 am

hello...

glad you are poking around - thanks for doing so! it's not that i'm anti-question (trust me on that), but it's a common topic here and it's a rather hard one to pick one set of answers for...web programming and development often gets lumped into a few specific things and in reality it's a lot more things, many of which are ridiculously complex, so a general search around to previous topics can sometimes really help out...

but again - please don't hesitate to post again with any sort of specific question that you might have - nothing is too small!

sitruc

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Nov 29, 2005 at 4:38:47 pm

Ralph, if it's all wedding photo related, I'd search the web for specific solutions for wedding photographers. There are many solutions that are either do it your self add-ons or complete hosting and service packages aimed at wedding photographers and their specific needs.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]