FORUMS: list search recent posts

Platform for interactive video

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean Jahnig
Platform for interactive video
on Dec 3, 2019 at 10:02:16 am

I have been reading online for a while and i've seen lots of interactive video options - but many of them offer the service of actually making the video for you and that is not what i want. I am a video creator and have all the tools i require to make the videos - i just need the interactive experience & player part to be provided. In the past i would've done something like this with some basic flash coding which linked to various external videos that would be referenced every time the user clicked on a certain button.

To summarise, i have a project which contains 5 video clips. Each of the 5 clips will play through, then pause at the end and ask a question with 2 possible answers. The question is, 'Was it clear?' and then there will be 2 options - if the user clicks 'Yes' then the video continues to play the next part. If they say 'No' then the previous video will be replayed. It's a basic concept, and the content is easy to create. But the viewing experience is tricky as viewers will be on laptops, ipads etc. so it needs to be cross platform

Does anyone know of a website that provides this type of functionality?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]