BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

bfx api error null

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
santhoshkumar kathi
bfx api error null
on Oct 2, 2019 at 6:25:50 pm

bfx api error c/programfiles/borisfx ink/borisplgins5common/borispluginsfec6boris64/hfxafx46.aex 101...sir please how to solve this prolem.please help me

Return to posts index

Jon Kozenko
Re: bfx api error null
on Oct 3, 2019 at 7:59:56 pm

Sorry to ask, but could you send a Screengrab of this error, either onto here or to support@borisfx.com? I ask because I took a look in the same directory for my Boris RED 5 (C:\Program Files\Boris FX, Inc\BorisPlugins5Common64\BorisPluginsFEC6Boris64) but this has no such file inside. With that, if this is this happening when launching RED from inside an NLE, can you confirm if the Standalone version (from inside the Start menu) has the same error?

Thank you.

Jon

Return to posts index

santhoshkumar kathi
Re: bfx api error null
on Oct 4, 2019 at 3:31:31 am

1. i installed boris red 32 bit ..2.i installed boris red 64 bit ...3.i installed pinnacle hollywood fx 4.6...4.c/programfiles/pinnacle/hollywood 4.6/host plugins/afterfx/hfxafx46.aex..copy this...5.c/programfiles/borisfx ,ink/borispluginscommon64/borispluginsbcc7boris64(borispluginsfec6boris64)/and past it..32 bit boris...6. .c/programfiles/borisfx ,ink/borispluginscommon64/borispluginsbcc7boris64(borispluginsfec6boris64)/and past it..64 bit..7.i open boris 32 bit and appear hollywodfx 4.6 in filters menu..and working very well..8. i open boris 64 bit and appear hollywoodfx 4.6 in filters menu..but ...an error bfx api error..(null) .c/programfiles/borisfx ,ink/borispluginscommon64/borispluginsbcc7boris64(borispluginsfec6boris64)/hfxafx46.aex.101...9.please how to solve this error...10...sorry for my poor english..thanking you sir

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]