BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Motion Tracking 4 video clips on a track in SVP 11 using Match Move/Corner Pinning?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ansh Gujral
Motion Tracking 4 video clips on a track in SVP 11 using Match Move/Corner Pinning?
on Sep 2, 2016 at 9:56:59 pm

I am trying to motion track 4 video clips on a single track.

Now as you see in this embedded video there are four images in the track, What I would like to do is to map video clips to each of these images so that when the camera moves the video clips move according to their mapped region.
From what I read here I should be using Corner Pinning or Match Move with nested project in SVP and though I do get the concept I'm unable to comprehend it as a whole. So if someone could help me with step by step instructions that would be great.

Return to posts index

Jon Kozenko
Re: Motion Tracking 4 video clips on a track in SVP 11 using Match Move/Corner Pinning?
on Sep 6, 2016 at 8:23:12 pm

Hello Ansh,

There were two tutorial movies (one for Motion Tracking, one for Corner Pinning, both inside Sony Vegas) we issued for the Creative Cow, and you can view them here --

Hopefully these (particularly the second) should help you with the initial approach. These are with older versions of the BCC filters, but the principles in the video should be identical to how they would operate in the current version.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]