BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Motion Tracking problem with Bcc

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luke PassosMotion Tracking problem with Bcc
by on Sep 23, 2014 at 2:04:23 am

Hey guys, I have a problem and need to fix with bcc 8 i have bought.
When i use the match move compositing mode, select a region for the track on the fly and hit "build dynamic ram preview" Sony Vegas only tracks very few frames now and it is becoming really annoying on how i have to deal with this, keep having to go back and track everything again, even when i select the whole video, it tracks like 5 frames and then says to go back to last tracked frame. And guess what? I have to go back to the last tracked frame and keep doing this like 2000 times.
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS IF YOU KNOW

----------------------------

Also, is there any way to motion track a 3d space in Sony Vegas only, like 3d camera track (No AE or anything)? Is there a sony vegas plugin that can do that or any way to import a 3d tracker data into Sony Vegas?

Thanks for reading, please reply as soon as possible.

Return to posts index

James MaconRe: Motion Tracking problem with Bcc
by on Sep 23, 2014 at 7:10:07 pm

Luke-
You might try setting your look ahead frames up a few notches or even having the filter render in a lower quality. See if that helps.

James

Return to posts index

Luke PassosRe: Motion Tracking problem with Bcc
by on Sep 26, 2014 at 3:24:19 pm

Thanks man, will try the low render quality. What did you mean by: "setting your look ahead frames up a few notches" ?

Return to posts index

James MaconRe: Motion Tracking problem with Bcc
by on Sep 29, 2014 at 8:11:49 pm

There is a parameter called Look Ahead Frames that sets a range of frames to cache in memory, allowing you to scrub through the timeline within the Look Ahead range to preview the track.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]