BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Witness Protection in BCC9?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Hinkel
Witness Protection in BCC9?
on Aug 29, 2014 at 10:04:15 pm

When using the motion tracker inside the plug-in, the FX disappears. I'm using Sony VP13. Getting a nice track, I think. I was using the Brightness Contrast to shed light on the moving subject. Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Russ Froze
Re: Witness Protection in BCC9?
on Sep 2, 2014 at 3:51:05 am

Hi, I'm not certains as to what is meant by the effect disappears. Question: do you turn off track On-The-Fly when finished tracking? If not, the tracker will track again until disabled. This may account for the disappearance. Also you can export the track and then open it in notepad to view the tracking data. At least if there is a good result it can be imported and you won't need to track again.
Russ Froze

Return to posts index

Mike Hinkel
on Sep 2, 2014 at 6:27:10 am

Thanks Russ. I need to use the motion tracker more than I do. It was a matter of turning track on the fly off. I learned that some time ago, but apparently it didn't take, lol. Thanks much for the export/import tip as well. Mike

Return to posts index

Russ Froze
on Sep 2, 2014 at 5:29:28 pm

No problem Mike, happy to help. FYI the tracker data can be imported into most Boris FX the info is not restricted to the original tracking tool. This is useful when there are two or more objects that move the same way. Say a witness protection and a street sign could use the same tracker info.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]