BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Premiere not recognizing BCC7

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lon WaitmanPremiere not recognizing BCC7
by on Jan 26, 2014 at 3:03:34 am

hi -- i am in the process of moving from an older workstation to a new one, and just installed premiere pro cs6 on the new one.

i had been using boris continuum complete 7 with premiere cs6 on my old computer and have installed the filters on my new one as well, but even though i can see them in the effects list and they can be applied to clips, old premiere cs6 projects that i am opening do not recognize the boris effects and it says these effects are "offline" and "filter not available". is there any kind of file that i can import from my old installation of premiere that will reconnect these filters with the clips i had already applied them to? (hope that all makes sense)

Return to posts index

Jon KozenkoRe: Premiere not recognizing BCC7
by on Jan 27, 2014 at 7:41:19 pm

It's possible that your version of BCC 7, on your new system, is of an earlier build than was used on your previous version. For reference, the last version of BCC AE 7.0 ever released was - what version of BCC 7's did you use to install? The exact version of the installer should be mentioned in the installer's name.

Note that BCC 7 is not tested or supported for CS6, so it is possible that BCC 8 will load these effects and operate in CS6 (and later) perfectly. As such, I would recommend downloading the trial for BCC AE 8 (not BCC AE 8.3) and, if it works, upgrading to this version.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved