BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

BCC Wild Cards in Premiere Pro-- cant add cards from tracks below

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Maxwell FedermanBCC Wild Cards in Premiere Pro-- cant add cards from tracks below
by on Oct 15, 2013 at 7:37:52 pm

Hello Boris friends--

Couple questions-- just watched the Boris TV tutorial, but it was done on the AVX version! In Premeire, the section of the filter "general settings" is not err as shown in the AVX version.

So how to set the background to black?

Also, the frame and loop controls (where you add other cards) under "alternate front faces" is grayed out and not allow us to add more than one other front face even though we have several images layered beneath...

Help! We don't want to have to build one of these from scratch... thanks for taking a moment or two to reply because it could save me hours :)

Max Federman

Return to posts index

Jon KozenkoRe: BCC Wild Cards in Premiere Pro-- cant add cards from tracks below
by on Oct 16, 2013 at 9:25:45 pm

Maxwell,

I tried this on the Mac and did not come across the same problem; my colleague tried it on the PC and Mac and, while he initially had a similar problem on the PC, the Mac never gave him a problem. Based off our conversation yesterday, you are running into this problem on the Mac? Also, which exact version of BCC AE are you running? There might be an update that could help with this interface problem.

Thanks,

Jon

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]