BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Assistance w/ Object Remover in Vegas Pro 12

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
byron kawane
Assistance w/ Object Remover in Vegas Pro 12
on Jun 23, 2013 at 11:27:02 pm

I'm not able to get Boris Red Object remover to work in VP12 It works with in Boris FX GUI and in the VP12 Preview, but the object is not removed when I render.

After I set the key frames of the object path, I set the Mod... parameter to Remove Area and click Apply.

Am I missing a step?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Byron

Return to posts index

Jon Kozenko
Re: Assistance w/ Object Remover in Vegas Pro 12
on Jun 24, 2013 at 5:13:05 pm

Byron,

When you say that you're unable to get the Object Remover effect to appear in the render, are you referring to the Wire Remover, or something else, such as Motion Key or Pixel Fixer? Also, you say that the fix is visible throughout the entire timeline in RED's interface, but do you also see it when you scrub through the clip, pre-Render, in Vegas' UI, or has it already disappeared?

How long is the clip that you're applying RED to? Do you think you can send a copy of it, or a few seconds of it, to me (maybe through Dropbox/YouSendit) at support@borisfx.com?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

byron kawane
on Jun 25, 2013 at 6:36:50 am

Jon Thank you for your reply.

I'm working w/ Motion Key.

>Also, you say that the fix is visible throughout the entire timeline in RED's interface, but do you also see it when you scrub through the clip, pre-Render, in Vegas' UI, or has it already disappeared?

Yes, The object is removed in the Boris UI and in Vegas 12 Pro preview but the object is still there when I render.

>How long is the clip that you're applying RED to?

The clips are short 3-5 second events of a longer approx 30min shoot which are split only for the duration of the objects that are in the scene. I'm working with approx 8-10 scenes approx 3-5 seconds each. The video is from a Panasonic TM700.

>Do you think you can send a copy of it, or a few seconds of it, to me (maybe through Dropbox/YouSendit) at support@borisfx.com?

I'd be happy to. I'll need to render out the clips and post them to my Dropbox acct or email them to you.

Thanks for your time and patience.
Byron

Return to posts index

byron kawane
on Jun 25, 2013 at 10:06:28 am

Also, The clip was shot @ 1080p 60fps.

Thanks,
Byron

Return to posts index

Jon Kozenko
on Jun 25, 2013 at 3:50:54 pm

Byron,

Thanks. Since this might take a bit of two-way correspondence, do you think you can also send me a follow-up email for easier communication?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]